Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Testing the "mystery"

I do not believe that things happen by accident . . .  I do believe each circumstance in our life is orchestrated by the Living God.

I also believe, sadly that there are so many people who don't believe in Him and reject His miracles.

But there is always that unexplainable silence . . . disbelief that comes with a miracle.  I know I experience it now often.

Just so you know, when you become a "medical mystery" they really aren't sure what to do with you.

Currently, the oncologists are requesting a test that costs us $835 to test the possible "recurrence" of the cancer elsewhere in my body.  Based on that test, I would get a rating 1-4:  1 being low risk (no chemo needed) and 4 being high risk (chemo needed).  I know that they are all covering their basis so that I won't sue anyone for being a "medical mystery" and them not knowing what to do with me.  Because in their words, "the cancer was so widespread (the four tumors and in situ/ invasive) that it should have been in the lymph nodes"  This would have made me a much high stage of cancer demanding that I have chemo.

Just when I was thinking I was off the hook . . .

 So my prayer warrior friends, please pray again.  Please pray that we make the right decision whether or not to take the test (doctor bills are piling up on my desk).  Please pray if I do take the test that it would come back at LOW RISK.  Thank you in advance!  While you are at it, please pray for my dad too in the hospital with pneumonia in ICU.  I can't get out there to see him . . .

Isaiah 26:3-4  "You keep him in the perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.  Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock"

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, something I hadn't thought about. I have been continuing to pray but will prayerfully target this one. It's so sad they don't see miracles like this more often! As for your dad-will certainly be praying he will be more than fine and healthy. So sorry you cannot go see him Jeanna. Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord put these words of praise on my heart while reading your post and I knew I was supposed to share them with you♥

    "Ancient of Days"

    Blessing and honor
    Glory and power
    Be unto the Ancient of days
    From every nation
    All of creation
    Will bow before the Ancient of days
    Every tongue in heaven and earth will declare Your glory
    Every knee shall bow at Your throne and worship
    You will be exalted, oh God,
    And Your kingdom shall not pass away Oh Ancient of days
    Your kingdom shall reign over all the earth
    Sing unto the Ancient of days
    For none can compare to your matchless worth
    Sing unto the Ancient of days

    Won't it just be a glorious day when EVERY knee is bowed and EVERY tongue confesses that Jesus Christ IS Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete