Friday, October 14, 2011

"Medical Mystery" . . . God's MIRACLE!

Our pathology tests have been delayed.  Many of you were asking for the report, but there was none to give.  So Bruce and I went to the surgeon today to learn again that they have not been officially released . . .

The doctor walks in with a funny look on her face saying "I've never seen this before . . . it's a medical mystery . . . we have discussed your case in three different tumor reviews . . . it's going to take a while to figure it out . . "  While she is talking, Bruce looks at me and winks.  Thank you Lord - it is only YOU!

Here's the scoop:  the surgical pathology report showed only 4 cancerous tumors instead of 8 and smaller than originally measured.  My original biopsy showed two types of cancer - one slow growing and one fast moving (HER2).  I saw the three HER2 tumors (grouped together) that they biopsied on the screen, myself.  My pathology report AFTER surgery shows only one cancer - the fast moving HR2 cancer is NOT there at all!!!  Lord you are too good to me!

It is not a mystery to me at all - God healed me through your prayers and through the diet/ cancer cleanse that I have been on for two months.  Plain and simple.  God performed a miracle!  God says "I will restore you to health and heal your wounds" Jer. 30:17

So what does it all mean.  I saw three medical oncologists prior to surgery that told me I would most likely have to do 4 months of two different types of chemo: Andromiaxin and Carboplatin where my hair and nails will fall out, etc. and then I would have to do one year of Herceptin.  NOW with the "medical mystery" as it currently stands, no chemo is necessary.  Isn't that amazing?  All of you praying . . . thank you, thank you!  God, our sovereign, amazing God, answered YOUR prayers and mine.  It's awesome!

I do believe that God took my body, the body that He made, His temple and He has made it so it wants to heal itself.  Then he got MY attention (yes much harder to do at times but a cancer shock will do it).  Next, He used the good organic (not sprayed with chemicals) vegetables He created as the tools to help me rid my body of cancer.  He used other holistic people to speak truth and help me cleanse my body of toxins.  Lastly, He used the surgeons to take out the final pieces.  God does not make junk - our bodies are amazing and by the grace of God, they want to heal.

Before we went to my surgeons office for the "good news",  I was at my holistic scientist doctor.  She said that my body does not show any cancer degeneration, even in the smallest form.  My cells were rebuilding normally and my energy flows were perfect (has not happened ever in the last three months with my visits with her).  So I was already excited before we hit the surgeon's place.

Some of you may be thinking that I should have waited to see if I could have rid the cancer completely on my own and not have had the surgery.  No, I heard the small still voice that said to do the surgery and I will not doubt it now.  I also believe God provided very sound and wise counsel.  I believe God has me just where he wants me; there are so many opportunities to give Him glory!  I know that I am right in His will.  Plus the blessings which are too numerous to count tonight have definitely made it worth it!

My surgery is healing and I am up getting around.  I still can't drive and do alot of things, but who cares??? I am cancer free and feel great (except for the pain in my chest :)  You can pray for healing on my right breast so that I will not have to do another surgery.  It seems like such a minor prayer for all you incredible prayer warriors, but lift that one up for me.

My husband (and father-in-law) want to thank everyone for bringing the delicious meals.  Also thank you to my in-laws have been a God-send this week too.

Thank you all again for praying - daily, hourly, every time you thought of me . . . our God listens and answers.  Thank you Lord Jesus "Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.  My soul clings to you, your right hand upholds me."  Ps 63:7

20 comments:

  1. Jeanna Jeanna Jeanna, I am always amazed by God's love but this just floors me! Words can't tell you how excited and happy I am for you and all of your family. I have tears of pure joy right now! I am praising God with you for He IS good and merciful and so very loving! Thank you and praise you Jesus, we love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanna! God is too much! What can the Lord not do?! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God!!! I am so full of awe and joy right now. You are such a wonderful inspiration and witness to so many. Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and for healing this dear sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord Jeanna !
    God is good !
    We are still praying for you and for your lovely family !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing gift God has given you! I know He has entrusted you with a testimony that you will faithfully steward for His glory. God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jean, can you see my tears? Tears of joy and relief and gratefulness for the goodness of God. What a sweet place to be, "in the shadow of His wings."

    I love you so much, my friend. I so wish I could be there to help, but I am comforted to know that so many others are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are praising Jesus with you, Bruce and the children! We will keep praying Jeanna!! We love you! Kay and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such amazing news! Praise God! I am in Elements, but don't know you personally. I was praying for your healing, as well as praying you'd be awakened to holistic medicine if weren't already. I am so excited that you pursued the detoxing before surgery! You story is inspiring to me and my faith and belief in healing. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”
    ~ John 11:40
    Wow! Jeanna!! You are living proof that God Still Performs Miracles Today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayers!
    much love
    xoxo
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, that brings tears to my eyes. I'd like to share this on facebook with all my friends as well if that's ok with you Jeanna so that all may see and know how Great is our God! Love
    Laura Perez

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise God! We rejoice with you in this wonderful news and know that God is soooo good to his children!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! My exact prayer was for a "medical miracle" - over and over - I kept hearing Kenton Beshore's words in my head "Pray with GREAT BOLDNESS!" And its so true - you're a modern day miracle! There are NO limits to what God can do! Love you sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such amazing news Jeanna. I will continue to pray. Love, Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, how wonderful my friend, praise God! I love you and continue to think about you and pray for you daily ;-)
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. How amazing to be a part of His amazing plan to heal you. What a privilege to pray. Thank you so much for this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, Jenna. I am so so thrilled for you and so thankful to God. What an amazing God we serve. We are so lucky to know Him and to experience His wonderful generosity. Love, Mary Robin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have no words except give all praise and honor to God our Father...blessed be the name if the Lord!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praise, Praise, Praise, Praise His Holy name! I can't believe I missed this spectacular news until now. Our God IS an Awesome God! I am so honored to be a part of your prayer warrior team. I am sending up prayers throughout each day my beloved friend♥ Love, Kerry

    ReplyDelete