Monday, June 23, 2014

Perfect Hormones!!!! All women READ!

Oh, it has been such a long time since I have posted anything, but I couldn't let another day go by before I shared something AMAZING that I have learned!

Well, as many of you know, I have struggled with my hormones for about 11 years now.  Since having children, I have never been able to have them balanced.  I may have struggled earlier in life, but didn't know it.  Early in 2011, when I was "try to figure out what was wrong with me", I was told that my hormones were clearly in the warning stages and MUST, MUST be helped.  At that point, I was told to take a bunch of supplements, stop all caffeine (even chocolate) and exercise.  Six months later, we discovered I had full blown breast cancer - 3 different kinds of cancer and 8 tumors - all connected in one way or another to hormones.

Since 2011, I have had numerous surgeries, many blood tests, MRIs and many holistic scans.  A few times, I have started making cancer in the smallest forms, and have gone on to be a "medical miracle" with no chemo.  But through it all my hormones have NEVER been balanced.  No matter how many supplements I take, no matter if I quit coffee, no matter how much I exercise.  I even went further than that and have taken out most of the harmful chemicals out of my cosmetic products, my cleaning products and I don't eat meat.

The beginning of this year, I went off all my supplements because I was tired of taking them and I wasn't seeing the results I wanted.  I ran across a VERY interesting article Dr. Brownstien's 5 ways to prevent cancer.  I did research him and I did see the many people that say he is a quack, but I know and believe the other 4 ways that he suggests so I decided to do the one thing on the list that I wasn't doing. I do suggest listening to this video though.  No need to buy his products, but the information is valuable.

Dr. Brownstein says  "We have an epidemic of 'iodine deficiency' in this country, and I believe it's a major contributor to the increasing rates of cancer of the thyroid, breast, and prostate.
Iodine is essential to every cell in your body, but it's especially important to your thyroid gland, which makes the hormone that regulates your entire body's metabolism.
Iodine is also essential for healthy breast and prostate tissues, which require more iodine than other body tissues except your thyroid gland.
… , it results in reduced thyroid hormone, a slower metabolismweight gaininsomniafatiguebrain fogdepression, and, if left unchecked, can become cancerous. . .  .
Now, are you ready for the SHOCKER?
I always test for iodine levels, and I've found more than 95% of my patients are deficient.
I suspect the same deficiency exists throughout the entire population, and it's a major contributor to cancer"
He goes on to talk about the connection between bromide and food and obesity.  This is well worth listening to.  You see God gave us iodine in our foods and in our soil, but slowly over the years, we have taken it out.  God gave it to us for our health.  He knew.  He made our bodies that way.  We must put back the things that God gave us originally to make our bodies that He has designed, to work perfectly!
HERE IS THE REAL RESULTS!  In May, I went to my oncologist, my holistic doctor and my regular general practitioner.  I took blood tests and you know what?  It is FIRST time that my hormones came back PERFECT - ever!!!!  I could hardly believe it and my oncologist was astonished!
I want you to know that I only changed ONE thing in my regimen this year!  I added topical iodine to my thyroid every day after I get out of the shower.  Just like I put lotion or my salt stick for deodorant.  I rub colorless, odorless iodine to my neck, right where my thyroid is.  You can take iodine also in tablet form which some people do, but my holistic doctor recommends it to her patients on the skin.  This is only thing that I can contribute my perfect hormones to!

So I am telling all of you this because I wish someone would have told me!  SOONER!

Buy your iodine at a health food store.  It doesn't matter what kind.  I like it odorless and colorless and without kelp.  Try to find it in a pure form. Put a little on your thyroid EVERY DAY.  It can't hurt you and it certainly can help.

Loving you all!  Praying for health so that we are able to be equipped to "do every good work" the Lord has planned for us!




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such a blessing!

    I wanted to share a small word of caution though -- iodine treatment with someone who has a hyPER thyroid condition can lead to a thyroid storm and even death. We sadly discovered this after a dear loving friend recommended a natural treatment for my husband's thyroid and we unknowingly just used it. My husband is living only by God's grace and protection that night but did suffer from fractures in his face from passing out and into a wall.

    I just wanted to share as this was put on my heart to caution use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for your post! Was it taken orally or topically? I heard this made a difference. I completely understand to take caution.

      Delete
  2. It was taken topically and he had a very small amount of Kelp tincture, too. He has since been diagnosed with hyperthyroid/Grave's Disease.

    I was only sharing because we were given a second chance despite a very close call. We truly believe in natural healing and you are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you please provide a link to the kind of topical iodine you used. I am overwhelmed with the choices. Also, did you salt load at all as recommended in "The Iodine Crisis"?

    ReplyDelete